1. If you like someone, wait.
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Get a haircut, try new perfume/cologne, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
6. Become closer with your friends and your family. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
7. Keep your room clean. Let the natural light in.
8. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
9. Listen to new music.
10. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
11. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
12. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
13. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
14. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
15. Become your own best friend.
fun fact: Katy Perry named her cat Kitty Purry
Page 1 of 130
← Newer • Older →